Monday, April 28, 2008

Aliyah Update


All right I realized that I completly forgot to keep you guys updated on the Aliyah process. Needless to say I think all of my paperwork is done for both the Embassy, Jewish Agency and Nefesh B' Nefesh.
I learned that this is not going to be the easiest thing. I got my Israeli passport about a month or so ago (yay) and they didn't put my full name in it (noooo). But it's OK for me to make Aliyah with, and I'll have to stop at the Misrat Hapanim and get the name changed when I get to Israel (so not looking forward to that.
Anyway less then 3 months to go and the excitment is definitly rising, as soon as the semester I'm gong to be doing two things:
1. Learning Hebrew intensivly
2. Packing and getting stuff to bring with me

And then July 21 I head to JFK for the flight...Mashiach pending of course. They it'll be sooner.

No comments: