Sunday, February 10, 2008

How to Get music off of you Ipod Part 2 for Mac

This is a follow up article to something I posted back in October about getting music off of your Ipod without having to buy any external programs. That was how to get if using Windows, now I'm going to tell you how to do it on a Mac.

Yes, I have finally converted over to the wonderful world of Macintosh computers (soooo much happier), anyways here's how to get the music off of your Mac Ipod.

The truth it's much easier to do it on a Mac because instead of having to do it manually there's actually a free, open source program that you can download.


The program's called Senuti and you can download it here.


I have not actually tried this program myself because I now run my Itunes library directly from my Mac. If anyone tries this program let me know.

For other free open source programs for mac you can go here and try out some of these programs

No comments: