Thursday, June 26, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Modin PALESTINE!!!

All right this one got me really angry. Of course I probabaly brought it on my self. I saw an interesting headline in the Gmail header that said "TIME Pictures of the Week." I'm always interesting in how the secular media prtrays Israel and I KNEW that there would be a picture about Israel relating to the "conflict."
This picture was taken at some protest to Israel's ecurity fence by the Arabs and to keep them from rioting the IDF threw tear gas at them. But that's not the part that got me all riled up. Take a good look at the text for the picture, particulary the last line.

"near Modin, Palestine. "
Since when is Modin Palestine?!!!
What right does Time Magazine have to make this claim. I want someone to PLEASE SHOW AND PROVE TO ME THAT THIS PLACE EXISTS IN ANY RELM OF THE PYSICAL WORLD!!! There was NEVER a country called Palestine. Before the 1948 "Palestinians" were what the JEWS were called! The Arabs did not hold Palestinians ID cards because they held cards from their home countries.
And no matter what some would believe the United Nations STILL does not recognize a state or country by that name!!!

All right I think I'm done ranting now. Oh and if you want to see unbiased pictures of the event listed above click here to see the gallary taken by my friend Yehuda

No comments: