Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Predictions for the Israeli Government

I want my view's put out there so that next week, when Olmert resigns, I have proof that my predictions were right (if they're wrong, then I delete this post and no one ever has to know). As I said before, next week is the 40th anniversary of the recapture of Jerusalem by the Jews. 40 is a mystical number in Judaism (40 years in the desert, 40 days and 40 nights by Noah's flood, etc.) and I believe that the last 40 years have been a 'wandering' time for Israel and the Jewish people. I think we have sunk to the lowest level that we can go, just like the Bnai Yisrael in the desert, and now we have nowhere to go but up.
I think that Olmert will resign sometime next week, my dad thinks he won't last until the end of this week.
But Bibi Netanyahu will be the next PM, I have no doubt in my mind about. I think that we will finally start to see some strong leadership in this country, and hopefully by the time I make Aliyah, all of the bureaucratic nonsense will have been resolved (hey, I can always dream can't I).

No comments: