Thursday, May 10, 2007

Radical Islam's Coverup and the Left's denial

Interesting stuff going in my English today. Thank G-d I only have to sit through that class one more time, but this final class period will prove interesting. We're having a debate on whether violence is 'ever' okay, or if it's never okay. Then of all of the things my Christian and Judaism denying teacher has to do is quote one of the Commandments, "You should not kill." Of course if you actually look at the Hebrew, I believe it translates as "You should not murder," but I didn't feel like debating with my teacher. I'm done next week and I've realized that I'm not going to change her and she isn't going to change, so our verbal jousts are really pointless.
Anyways, she was explaining how this 'no violence' thing was going to work. Apparently America should lay down it's arms and once we do that all violence will disappear.

Yeah, right.

That might have been one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard. Not that I'm against peace, but I don't think that the way to peace is to stop fighting and put the next move in your enemies court.
But this really explained a lot about how the Liberal mind works. They have convinced themselves that Radical Islam is a myth (or that it's misunderstood) and they that the way to deal with it is to not seem aggressive to them, and not attack something we don't understand. I don't thing that it takes a genius to realize that when someone has the means to kill, and says he's going to kill, there probably a good chance that he's going to eventually come and kill you. Of course my teacher would tell you the Radical Islam doesn't exist, that it was something that was invented to create an excuse to attack Arabs.
I wish that we didn't have to fight anyone, but when I see video's of Arab leaders chanting 'Death to Israel and the Jews,' and 'Death to America,' the last thing I want to do is sit back and see how this unfolds. I want to do something about it, because something has to be done, even if 'violent' action must be taken.

My research paper last semester was about how Radical Islam is taking over America, not with weapons and force, but by indoctrinating the minds of college students. Arab countries send thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of Arabs to college campuses all over America with the one goal of creating sympathy or the Arabs, and for some other strange reason, hatred for Israel (go figure). I'm seeing it in this class, how can she be shown a video of cartoon characters telling Arab children to grow up to be a suicide bomber, and not be disgusted with it. The goal is to have the next generation, not have any animosity towards Arab's and then they don't have to fight a battle, they've already won.

I saw it today, she believes that America is the terrorist. America have isolated who they deem a 'terrorist' and then they attack. She almost makes it seem like that the Arabs were good guys.

Go figure.

Now obviously not all Arabs are bad, but the situation is that it is almost impossible for Arabs who have a moderate voice to speak out. Arab families are very large and most of the Arabs who leave Arab countries have large amounts of family that are left behind. This creates a situation where they can't speak out against the Arab countries for fear of their families being killed.
Look at the few who do speak out, Nonie Darwish, Brigitte Gabriel, none of the them have family left in the countries they were raised in. Walid Shoebat rejected Jihad and was alienated and threatened by his own family.
This is unfortunately the case with many of these Arabs, they simply can't speak out.

This of course puts the Arabs and the Left in a position of power.

I hope we have some strong people who will lead America in the future, people who will really recognize the threat that is facing America. I will B"H be in Israel by the time any of this happens.
I'm not worried, because America has people protecting it. Israel has the G-d of the Jewish people and the entire world.

I'm comforted by the fact however that we will win, in the end. It just depends how many trials and tribulations we have to go through.

No comments: