Saturday, August 4, 2007

Oohhh, this one's going to be good-Neturei Karta Mechalel Shabbos-How'd I miss this one?

Apparently if you hate the State of Israel you are allowed to desacrate Shabbos. While surfing the internet, I came an interesting fact regarding the Neturei Karta.
Back in June I reported on the Anti-Israel Rally the was held in Washington DC. The previous day (Shabbos, June 9) there was another Anti-Israel Rally held in London.

This picture was taken, on Shabbos, of these burning-in-Hell-for-sure-no-respect-for-Torah-or-other-Jews pieces of garbage. Apparently they carried those signs outside of an Eruv. So after sitting down and eating their Chulent, they decided to slap G-d in the face and disgrace Jews all over the world.
One more thing, I got this picture FROM THE NETUREI KARTA WEBSITE! They're proudly boasting that they were mechalel Shabbos in order to embarress other Jews. And like they always do they have to wear the Europe uniform, which I'm sure will help Charedi standings all over the world.

I think I need to learn some more Gemara now.

No comments: